Little Kahuna Serving and Cutting Board
The Little brother to our Big Kahuna, our Little Kahuna is scaled down to work in any kitchen. It's excellent, of course, for all of your slicing, dicing and chopping work, or load it with meats and cheeses for a charcuterie or antipasto board your guests will be talking about long after the meal has ended. Large enough to use for a fabulous pastry board.
Our Totally Bamboo cutting boards are Eco-friendly and a must in every kitchen. Extremely durable yet gentle on your sharpened knives,these boards will be in the family for years to come. Highly functional and decorative with your personalized, engraved text, logo or graphics.
- Up to 4.9" x 4.9" Engraving FREE
- Little Kahuna - 19" x 13"
- Hand wash with warm sudsy water recommended; do not leave wet or soaking in water; not recommended for dishwasher
- Treat periodically with a food-safe oil such as mineral oil, beeswax, or board cream to maintain quality and avoid cracking; reapply as needed, based on your frequency of use
- COMMITMENT TO DESIGN: Large, thick, rectangle, environmentally friendly Totally Bamboo wooden cutting board and serving tray; constructed from durable 100% Mosowood bamboo, known for its sustainability, strength, density, and high quality
- COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Created to meet your needs, it accepts all kinds of knives for chopping, cutting, carving, dicing, slicing, and prepping for cooking; attractive, sturdy design is multi-functional and makes a stunning serving tray; big enough to use as a butler’s tray to serve appetizers, cheese, meat, bread, raw vegetables, and more; all Totally Bamboo products include our special 100% Satisfaction Replacement Warranty, please note, if replacement is needed the exact same image will be engraved.
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: Best classic premium bamboo wood block cutting board, with a distinctively professional and commercial feel, is a modern food-prep tool that looks beautiful on your bar or kitchen countertop at home, by the barbeque, or wrapped up as a gift
- COMMITMENT TO ENVIRONMENT: 100% organic bamboo hard wood surface; eco-friendly, and bacteria-resistant; FDA-approved
- COMMITMENT TO BAMBOO: We use bamboo because it’s stronger than maple, lightweight, and fast-growing, which makes it one of the most natural and renewable environmental resources in the world; NO clear-cutting, NO erosion, and NO replanting needed